A bibliography of select publications by D.L. Lang, an internationally published poet and author, whose work has appeared in numerous anthologies and publications worldwide.
- February 18, 2015, “Prayer for the Shomrim,” Jewish Journal of Los Angeles
- September 23, 2016, “Sheltering in Places,” Benicia Herald Poetry Corner
- November 4th, 2016, “Worldly Windows,” Benicia Herald Poetry Corner
- December 3rd, 2016, “Stay,” Benicia Herald Poetry Corner
- December 15th, 2017, “Train Whistle Polka,” Benicia Herald Poetry Corner
- January 5th, 2018, “Benicia Bound,” Benicia Herald Poetry Corner
- February 23, 2018, “Love Poetry Capital Blockade,” Benicia Herald Poetry Corner
- June 15, 2018, “How to Swim through a Tornado,” Benicia Herald Poetry Corner
- September 7, 2018, “The Woodpecker’s Beat,” Benicia Herald First Friday Poetry Corner
- September 17, 2018 “Turning: A Poem for Yom Kippur” ReformJudaism.org
- November 2016, “Pier Dreams,” Benicia Library Poem of the Month
- March 2016, “Prayer for the Shomrim,”The Voice, Congregation Rodef Sholom
- November 2017, “Use Elevator to Exit Reality,” Poets Are Heroes Magazine, pg. 54, Realistic Poetry International
- March 19, 2019, “49 Lights” Vallejo Times Herald, pg. A9
- March 19, 2020, “No Other Planet,” Poetry Expressed, Vol. 5
- April 1, 2020, “A Thousand Per Day,” Frost Meadow Review, Pandemic Poetry
- April 24, 2020, “What Remains is Love” Benicia Herald Going the Distance, pg A9
- July 26, 2020, “July 4th, 2020” Benicia Herald Yearning to Breathe Free, pg A3
- September 1, 2020, “Pieces” San Francisco Public Library Poem of the Day
- September 30, 2020, “Pandemic Mismanagement” Benicia Herald Yearning to Breathe Free, pg A3
- September 16, 2021, “Commonalities,” Lake County Bloom
- September 23, 2021, “These Wild Winds,” Lake County Bloom
- November 2017, Lupert, Rick, ed., “Watch This Space,” A Poet’s Siddur, Ain’t Got No Press, Van Nuys, California. ISBN 9780982058480
- April 2018, “Letting in the Light,” “Lighting Up,” “Bright Light,” “The Choice,” Light & Shadow, Benicia First Tuesday Poets Anthology, Benicia Literary Arts, Benicia, California. ISBN 9780970373762
- September 2018, Neff, Kirsten, & Pellegrin, Jim, ed., “Is,” Marin Poetry Center Anthology, Vol. XXI, Littoral Press, Richmond, California. ISBN 9780988969421
- March 2019, Lang, D.L. ed., Verses, Voices & Visions of Vallejo ISBN 9781724462633
- August 2020, Biel, Sara, & Brundage, Karla, ed. “Everyone Deserves a Home.” Colossus: Home: An Anthology of Lives in and out of Place, Colossus Press, Oakland, California. ISBN 9781735252643
- September 2020, Wallis, Alexander & Wild, Nicole, ed., “Knowing” Introspective, BloodRedStar Publications, Great Britain. ISBN 9798687549165
- November 2020, Focks, Red, ed.,“On the Eve of the Revolution,” The Alien Buddha Wears A Black Bandanna, Alien Buddha Press, Spartanburg, South Carolina. ISBN 9798693006782
- November 2020, Focks, Red, ed., “Hanukkah Time,” Happy Fukkadays 2 U from the Alien Buddha, Alien Buddha Press, Spartanburg, South Carolina. ISBN 9798696227269
- November 2020, Okemwa, Christopher, ed., “Hart Island,” “Only Ghosts May Gather,” Musings During a Time of Pandemic: A World Anthology of Poems on COVID-19, Kistrech Theatre International, Kisii, Kenya. ISBN 9789966955951
- November 2020, Musiyiwa, Ambrose, ed., “Dear Vallejo,” Black Lives Matter: Poems for a New World, Civic Leicester, Leicester, England. ISBN 9781916459359
- December 2020, Martin, Robert, ed.,“Tyranny or Humanity,” Poems of Political Protest, City Limits Publishing, Nashville, Tennessee. ISBN 9781954403000
- December 2020, Lufkin, Kas and Thornley, Katrina, ed., “Enid’s OK,” From the Soil: A Hometown Anthology, Exeter Publishing, Exeter, Rhode Island. ISBN 9798583850617
- December 2020, Yilmaz, Hülya N., ed.,“Goals for a New Year,” Poetry: The Best of 2020, Inner Child Press International, State College, Pennsylvania. ISBN 9781952081378
- December 2020, Simpson, Medinah and Seven, Seher, ed., “2020 Vision,” 2020: Our Voices, Align With Plants, Tempe, Arizona. ISBN 9781666236354
- January 2021, Potter, Matt, ed., “Your Birth Day,” Birth, Lifespan, Vol. 1, Pure Slush Books, Sefton Park, Australia. ISBN 9781922427205
- February 2021, Cline-Tardiff, Karen, ed., “Coup des Imbeciles,” Insurrection, Gnashing Teeth Publishing, Rockport, Texas. ISBN 9781734049558
- February 2021, Edwards, Amanda and Small, Rachel, ed., “Solo,” Red Skies, Splintered Disorder Press, Ontario, Canada. ISBN 9798702942049
- March 2021, Focks, Red, ed., “An Introvert’s Operations Manual,” The Alien Buddha Skips the Party, Alien Buddha Press, Spartanburg, South Carolina. ISBN 9798577062279
- March 2021, Haugen, Hayley, “Experience is the Polish of Life,” Pandemic Evolution, Sheila-Na-Gig Editions, Russell, Kentucky. ISBN 9781735400235
- March 2021, Van Nelson, Kelly, ed., “This Small World,” Globalisation: The Sphere Keeps Spinning, Making Magic Happen Press, Perth, Australia. ISBN 9780645096613
- April 2021, Stuber, Doug, ed., “What Must Be Done,” Poems from the Heron Clan, VIII, Katherine James Books, Chapel Hill, North Carolina. ISBN 9781733929936
- April 2021, Focks, Red, ed., “Excerpts from a Redacted Life,” The Alien Buddha Gets a Real Job, Alien Buddha Press, Spartanburg, South Carolina. ISBN 9798702028163
- May 2021, Focks, Red, ed., “Staying Afloat in a Wobbly Universe,” The Last Time The Alien Buddha Got Sooo High, Alien Buddha Press, Spartanburg, South Carolina. ISBN 9798726871189
- May 2021, Cooper, Vincent & Vidaurre, Edward, ed., “How Do You Sleep in a War Zone?” Good Cop / Bad Cop, Flowersong Press, McAllen, Texas. ISBN 9781953447784
- June 2021, Kumari Gilman, Maia and Magalaner Stone, Jillian, ed., “A Complete Healing,” Anthology House Vol. 2: Creative Visions of Global Wellness, ASEI Arts, New York City, New York. ISBN 9780998842189
- June 2021, Lufkin, Kas and Thornley, Katrina, ed., “Chickadeean Rhythms,” Adfectus, Exeter Publishing, Exeter, Rhode Island. ISBN 9798515034177
- June 2021, Focks, Red, ed., “Marley,” The Rastaman: Conversations with Bob Marley, Alien Buddha Press, Spartanburg, South Carolina. ISBN 9798727953129
- June 2021, Moran Neil, Jan, and Spalding, Adrian, ed., “Kissing Oceans” When this is All Over, Creative Ink Publishing, United Kingdom. ISBN 9798518906778
- September 2021, Powell, Francis H., ed., “We Long,” Together Behind Four Walls, Goldcrest Books, United Kingdom. ISBN 9781913719340
- September 2021, Focks, Red, ed., “Deja Vu Dreamscape,” The Alien Buddha Goes Pop! Alien Buddha Press, Spartanburg, South Carolina. ISBN 9798511774343
- January 2022, Lipman, Mark, “American Dream,” Reimagine America: An anthology for the future, Vagabond Books, Venice, California.
- February 2022, Fielding, Daniel, ed., “What is to be Gained,” Resist With Every Inch and Every Breath, Lonely Cryptid Media, Owatonna, Minnesota.
- (accepted) “Our Streets,” Protest 2021, Moonstone Press, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- (accepted) “Labor Shortage,” Work and the Anthropocene, Ice Floe Press, Dothan, Alabama.
- (accepted) “6/13/2020,” The Protest Diaries, B Cubed Press, Horse Heaven, Washington.
- (accepted) “Guardians of Justice,” When There are Nine, SCE Press, Jasper, Georgia.
- (accepted) Okemwa, Christopher, ed., “Where Were You on the First Week of June?” I Can’t Breathe: A Poetic Anthology of Social Justice, Kistrech Theatre International, Kisii, Kenya.
- (accepted) Gast, Mary Susan, ed., “July 4th, 2020,” “What Remains is Love,” and “Pandemic Mismanagement,” Yearning to Breathe Free: A Community’s Journal of Crises, 2020, Benicia Literary Arts.
- (accepted) “This Land of Soul,” “Eternal Drifter,” “Airplane Mode,” Nooks & Crannies, Benicia First Tuesday Poets Anthology, Benicia Literary Arts.
- (accepted) Aharoni, Ada and Roy, Vijay Kumar, ed., IFLAC Peace Anthology: Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery, International Forum for the Literature and Culture of Peace, Haifa, Israel.
- (accepted) Chawla, Nishi, ed., “Earth Viridescent,” Greening the Earth, Penguin.
Contributed lines to:
- Herrera, Juan Felipe, ed., “La Familia” epic poem, 2016
- Wegener, Gillian, ed. “This Steady Beat of Days: A community spread poem during the time of Covid-19” Modesto-Stanislaus Poetry Center, 2020
Articles & Essays
- October 22, 2019, “Guest Column: Enid’s ties to railroad history” Enid News & Eagle
- August 2020, Kumar, Ajit & Pickering, Dustin, ed., “A Collective Experience to Learn,” Global Pandemic Crisis: a series of literary essays on quarantine, Transcendent Zero Press, Houston, Texas. ISBN 9781946460257
- December 3, 2020, “Hanukkah at Home,” Motherwell Magazine newsletter and Facebook.
- Tea & Sprockets, 2011, Paperback ISBN: 9781467900379
- Abundant Sparks & Personal Archeology, 2013, Paperback ISBN: 9781511726665
- Look Ma! No Hands!, 2015, Paperback ISBN: 9781511726504
- Poet Loiterer, 2016, Paperback ISBN: 9781518713248
- Id Biscuits, 2016, Paperback ISBN: 9781530453054
- Barefoot in the Sanctuary, 2016, Paperback ISBN: 9781536820263
- Armor Against the Dawn, 2016, Paperback ISBN: 9781540704993
- Dragonfly Tomorrows & Dog-eared Yesterdays, 2017, Paperback ISBN: 978-1548437725
- Resting on my Laurels, 2018, Paperback ISBN: 978-1983939778
- The Cafe of Dreams, 2018, Paperback ISBN: 978-1727159806
- Midnight Strike, 2019, Paperback ISBN: 9781072096016
- This Festival of Dreams, 2020, Paperback ISBN: 9798642242759
- Your Poetry eBook: Quick & Easy Formatting for Kindle, 2013 (Out of Print, Outdated), ISBN: 978-1482719284
Spoken Word Albums
- Happy Accidents, 2015 (Compact disc is out of print. Still available digitally.)
- Paradise Collectors: A Book of Jewish Poetry, 2019, ISBN: 978-1790187706
- A Topical Solution: Poems on History, Social Justice, and Current Events, 2019, ISBN: 978-1696442329 (out of print)
- Wanderings: Selected Poems by D.L. Lang, ISBN: 9781976853616
- Earthen Rovings: Poems on Mother Nature and the Environment ISBN: 9798647153074
- The Fourth Evolution: Vol 1: The Collected Poetry of D.L. Lang (1993-2015) (out of print)
- The Fourth Evolution: Vol 2: The Collected Poetry of D.L. Lang (2015-2016) (out of print)