Booking a poetry reading by D.L. Lang
I am happy to read at your online event via zoom.
I am unavailable on Friday nights and Jewish holidays. I may make occasional exceptions if you are offering me a feature.
Please provide the following information in your email:
- Duration of performance (for example, just one poem on a theme or how many minutes)
- If there is a specific theme to the event, let me know, so that I can cater my set to it.
- The time and date of the event
- The address of the venue or how to access the online event
Responsibilities of the venue:
If you’d like me to read longer than 5-10 minutes at in person events, for accessibility reasons, the venue or hosting organization must provide:
- a podium or music stand (or let me know if I need to bring my own)
- I do not own a mic stand and PA system, so the venue must provide this.
Please do not ask me to bring food, move furniture, or assist in event planning.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
Please note: If you contact me in an attempt to sell me goods or services, your message will be ignored and/or marked as spam.
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page.