- Any readings outside of the Bay Area which cannot be attended virtually must reimburse travel and accommodation costs.
- If you’d like me to read longer than 5-10 minutes at in person events
- For accessibility reasons, the venue or hosting organization must provide a podium or music stand and a mic stand and PA system.
- Duration of performance (for example, just one poem on a theme or how many minutes)
- If there is a specific theme to the event, let me know, so that I can cater my set to it.
- The time and date of the event
- The address of the venue or how to access the online event
- Please note whether or not there is an honorarium and the amount if applicable.
- Please note whether or not I will be given a space in your venue to sell books, and whether or not your venue or organization requires a cut of book sales.
- I will need at least two weeks notice to allow time for ordering if you require that I have a certain number of books available for sale during an in person performance.
I am physically unable to assist you in moving furniture, am not interested in being bogged down by event planning minutiae, do not own a sound system, and am also not a caterer. I am a performer. I also will not pay to perform.